We are looking for a Data Governance Consultant to join our team to help large organizations to assess the maturity of their current data governance practices and shape their future data management landscapes.
You are expected to work with our team on the following assignments:
- Data management process description
- Development of overall enterprise data governance (MDM, RDM, Metadata etc.)
- Data quality and data lineage investigation
- Data management maturity and data quality assessment
- Data model design
- Implementation of the data management strategy
Why will you like this job?
- Contribute to projects aiming to improve the data management practices of client
- Organizations by bringing together our capabilities in process and data analysis
- Analyse business processes and datasets
- Communicate with teams & client personnel at appropriate levels when needed
- Develop your professional knowledge and experiences
- Possess good business acumen
What are we looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/information systems/engineering/physics/mathematics/business administration/economics, etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience analysing and documenting business processes
- Sound business writing skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, and able to work under pressure
- Must be able to manage competing priorities.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, service providers and vendors.
Advantageous to have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business process modelling, data modelling and data architecture
- Knowledge of data management tools and technologies, for example: Ataccama, Collibra, IBM IGC, Tableau, SQL, Power BI