We are looking for a new Snowflake Data Engineer to join our continually growing team working on exciting and innovative projects here at Adastra.
If you are not only a fantastic Data Engineer with great Snowflake skills, but also someone who enjoys working on varied projects as well as presenting and communication your solutions, with a great attitude, read on!
You will be responsible for several areas…
- Creation of a solution blueprint based upon given use-cases.
- Development of data solutions in Snowflake based on the business specifications.
- Development of mapping/ procedure/functions in a Snowflake environment as well.as with DBTCloud / Matillion / Coalesce.
- Development of Snowflake task for worfklow management.
- Data analysis for given business use-cases.
- Design and design of tables in Snowflake.
- Data modeling.
We’ll get along if…
- You have detailed knowledge of Snowflake and its components, including cloud data platform architecture (DWH, Data Engineering, Data Sharing, RBAC, Streaming, Time Travel, etc.).
- You are experienced writing scripts in Python for data engineering or data science
You have advanced SQL skills, including building complex queries, optimizing performance and working with large volumes of data.
- You are experienced with the design, implementation and maintenance of data pipelines, DWH and ELT/ETL transformation.
- You have some basic knowledge of data architecture design (Inmon, Data Vault, 3NF)
- You are confident with communicating with potential clients, presenting technical solutions and participating in the creation of offers and technical proposals.
- Your excellent communication skills and extend to the ability to work with cross-departmental teams to implement data projects.
- You enjoy constantly learning and updating your knowledge about new technologies and trends in data engineering and Snowflake.
Why do we believe that Adastra is a great choice?
- We are a stable company with a multi-project environment and autonomous teams.
- We support individual professional development and related financial evaluation.
- We are used to being open, straightforward and encourage a proactive approach.
- We are based in beautiful, brand new offices in Karlín, Mississippi House, which won the Best IT Offices of
- We have superior working facilities – high quality chairs and monitors with home office loan available.
In addition to fair compensation, we offer:
- 4 weeks of well-deserved time off and 5 personal days.
- Flexible working hours and home office by arrangement.
- Company laptop + mobile phone with unlimited tariff also for private use.
- English lessons with a native speaker.
- Active support for competence growth – training, certification, mentoring.
- Multisport card and regular yoga in the offices.
- Lump sum meal allowance.
- Good coffee, tea and cocoa and fruit in the kitchens.
- Free admission to the Zoo and Botanical Gardens.
- Regular company events for development and fun.