Our client is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in nearly 50 countries. The Bank’s two business segments – Private and Small-Business Customers and Corporate Clients – offer a comprehensive portfolio of financial services precisely tailored to their customers’ needs.
The Database Engineer is responsible for administration and development of DWH/BI solution based on MSSQL/T-SQL technology.
What would you do?
- Code support - SQL code (DWH over MSSQL)
- Program in Perl, partly Python
- Change management – implementation of change requests
- Incident and Problem management – escalation to relevant support teams
- Database Performance monitoring & tuning
- Upgrades / Patching
- Performance and capacity management
What makes you relevant for the role?
- + 2 years MSSQL Database administration experience
- Good communication skills in English (Czech is not required, German advantageous)
- Experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Good O/S knowledge (Windows)
- Ability to function independently and within a team
- Proactive approach to database management
- An independent, stress resistant and responsible attitude
- English speaking
What an interview process would look like?
- Technical interview with Acamar technical consultant
- Interview with client representatives
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest