Our customer develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, smart mobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars. Besides that, it develops open and individual concepts that provide intelligent connectivity solutions in telematics, asset tracking, entertainment, diagnostics and engineering. The solution is based on the open platform principle. API interface allows seamless connection to the end customer's system. SDK enables partners and customers to develop applications on the platform.
We seek both Mid or Senior C/C++ Developers with knowledge of Java willing to build software solutions in modern technologies within a friendly atmosphere. These software solutions are used worldwide – from Germany to Hong-Kong and Australia to Sweden.
• Development of a firmware for telematics units in C/C++ or in Java
• Implementation of new framework features in C/C++ and bash scripts
• Maintaining/bug-fixing existing state of on-board unit firmware, 3rd level support
• Configuration of Linux build chain (new version of used libraries, new version of Linux kernel, backports)
• Participate in testing, maintenance of technical documentation and bug-tracker (Jira, Confluence)
• Adjusting and tuning low-level native SW based on given HW design
• Excellent knowledge of programming in C/C++ (including boost, stl) and Java
• Commercial experience with writing C/C++ applications
• Familiar with developer tools such as gcc, cmake, gnu make, git, etc.
• Practical experience with OS Linux (knowledge of architecture, SW Development)
• Experience in connectivity domain (networking, cellular networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, GPS)
• Experience with development for embedded systems
• Good English (written/spoken)
What we would appreciate
• Knowledge of technologies Azure IoT Hub, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, ARM
• Experience with Linux build tools like Pengutronix PTXdist or YOCTO
• Experience with programming of microchips, e.g. Atmel ATMEGA
• Knowledge of digital networks used in automotive (CAN, K-Line, RS232, RS485, etc.)