Our client, the eBay Customer Marketing team is looking for a strong QE engineer with Java/Python with a passion for quality toward scalable solutions for business applications. The Flagship Team manages Espresso Marketing Campaigns across multiple channels to bring buyers and sellers together in the eBay marketplace, ultimately making eBay the place where the world shops first.
The candidate will:
Candidate will develop, drive and deliver high-level test strategies, methodologies and take a hands-on approach to see that they are implemented timely and efficiently. Candidate will collaborate with Product Owners, developers working closely with cross functional teams. Candidate should have foundations/knowledge of Java/Python and testing!
• 3+ years multi-platform testing
In addition, you must possess:
• Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
• Automation (Jenkins preferred) using standard frameworks
• Experience creating effective test plans and BDD test cases
• Experience in cross-platform client testing (iOS, Android, Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox etc.)
• Experience in creating test plans based on end-user scenarios
• Prior QA automation testing, quality assurance methodologies and processes experience
• Strong attention to detail, debugging, and problem-solving skills
Great to Have:
• Experience with email marketing campaign designs
• Experience on an Agile team