Our client is one of the biggest German banks, a global banking and financial services company. The bank offers its clients retail and commercial financing services, investment banking services, asset management & private banking services.
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player whose passion is communication and software development to join our growing team. You can participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s life-cycle in agile environment.
Main purpose of the role
Development of new features and audit requirements on AOP system consisting of web client and backend systems. It is questionnaire/approval workflow tool consisting of 2 parts: Anti Money Laundering Workflow and Account Setup Request Workflow. The AML is the gatekeeper for client interaction and provides a questionnaire to determine who the client is and whether or not Commerzbank is allowed to do business with the client. Output is set up of COKIS or trading system accounts for clients we may inter-act with.
You will be responsible for
- Creating applications to support business requirements
- Developing, implementing and maintaining spring based microservices
- Design and conduct tests
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contributing to team meetings and cooperation with other colleagues
We prefer candidates with following skills
- Tech stack: Java/Kotlin, Spring, SQL (Oracle), Git, Json, Rest api, Docker, Open shift, Maven, Junit, Mockito, Cucumber
- Additional: Scala, Hive, Spark
- Work in a team with agile environment;
- Positive attitude about Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- Independent logical and analytical thinking