Our client is one of the biggest German banks, a global banking and financial services company. The bank offers its clients retail and commercial financing services, investment banking services, asset management & private banking services. Prague office is a key part of the international provision of comprehensive services to one of Germany’s leading banks.
IT in the banking sector is characterized by agile development cycles, increasing technical demands in terms of product development and focus on creating cost-effective solutions.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for mid level Java Developer interested in analysis (70%) and programming (30%) of internal reporting application to join a small team of 4 people for a long term cooperation.
We prefer candidates with
- Tech Stack: Java, SQL, bash
- Experience in Java Development
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Able to understand and maintain really complex system
- Positive attitude about Agile / Scrum development
- Team player, open minded, proactive and good communication skills
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written