Our customer develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, smart mobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars. Besides that, it develops open and individual concepts that provide intelligent connectivity solutions in telematics, asset tracking, entertainment, diagnostics and engineering.
We seek smart, motivated and open-minded talents to help us with reading, interpreting and visualizing data. Data is gathered by smart mobility devices in order to be processed for presentation to customers afterwards. This data help both customer and our team to make better decisions and develop smarter solutions.
Our BI stack includes Power BI, Azure SQL Database and other Azure data platform products.
• Data visualization and dashboarding
• Read and interpret data
• Participate on international projects in close cooperation with the international business and development team
• Technical consultation towards both Customer and internal Development team
• Participation on development of new products and solutions
• Documentation preparation
What you should be familiar with:
• Microsoft BI platform (Power BI or similar BI applications)
• Data visualization skills
• Basic SQL knowledge is a must
• Knowledge of databases is a plus
• Fluent English (B2+)
• Some German knowledge is a big plus