We are looking for an experienced database professional for a project in an international FinTech company.
About the project:
- Integration of Debt Collection platform and roll-out this platform to different countries
- Debt collection platform support
- Early collection – contacting customer via different communication channels (call, SMS, Email, …)
- Promise to pay
- Late collection – assign debt cases to External collection agency, Debt sale,...
- Report to Credit Bureau
- The main responsibility will be to keep normalized DB model that covers all countries' requirements and then prepare views (or database procedures) for ETL tool that extracts and load data to country-specific format.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to not only design database, but also design business processes (e.g. how to process data from one system, store them in DB and transform them other system needs)
- Is experienced in Postgre SQL database (version 12)
- Has experience with ETL tools (Pentaho)
- Likes to work in agile team
- Is communicative and speaks English
You will have an advantage if you have experience with:
- Collection domain
Are you interested? Let us know!
Send us your CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.