We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer for projects of our client, an international Fintech company.
As a QA Engineer you will be performing testing and quality assurance throughout the development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the company.
If you are able to drive designing and developing robust testing solution for complex and heterogeneous ecosystem, read more!
- Work alongside developers in product teams using agile.
- To proactively improve the software quality of our products.
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels.
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components.
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels.
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes.
You should have:
- More than 5 years of QA experience.
- At least one-year experience with RESTful API test automation using Java or equal experience.
- At least one-year experience of web test automation using Selenium and Java/Groovy or equal experience
- Strong awareness and experience of a variety of test techniques.
- Good spoken and written English.
You will have an advantage if you have:
- Experience of working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team.
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework.
- Experience testing REST services.
- Knowledge of Groovy language.
- Knowledge of Geb web test framework.
- Experience with testing distributed systems.
- Experience CI tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery environment.
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium).
- Experience with performance testing.
- ISEB/ISTQB certification.
Are you interested? Let us know!
Send us your CV and we can discuss more.