For our client, we are looking for Java Developers to create a new intelligent e-commerce platform. They are ready to welcome talented and motivated software engineers to join Marketing Technology team. The team is responsible for world class platforms and algorithms powering all outbound traffic, advertising, and its affiliate program.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining features for Marketing Technology platforms. Specifically, you will be designing data structures to store information in marketing channel agnostic way, creating and implementing algorithms for selecting the most relevant messages for our buyers and sellers, building systems for real time data collection, aggregation, and distribution to data science and operational teams. This is an exciting and business critical role!
Purpose of the role:
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, QA and Operations teams to develop and support strategic and tactical solutions
- Desig and develop application features based on a rapidly changing business strategy and new partner API enhancements
- Focus on scaling and enhancing the existing platform with maintainability in mind
- Rapidly prototype new features and then productionalize them in a more hardened Production environment
- Experience with application development/programming, at least 3 years in Java
- 2+ years of high performance/high volume application development experience
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Solid understanding of Web services
- Web UI experience and knowledge of React framework is required.
- 1+ year of experience with application development in a rapid iteration/agile software development team
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work individually and independently, within a team, and across teams
- The ability to independently design, code and test major features, as well as collaborate with other team members to deliver complex applications