Our client is a financial services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data for stocks and derivatives. The global success is based on highly integrated and automated IT solutions that form the core of client and allow companies and investors accessing global capital markets. More than a thousand of employees implement IT strategies through technological applications grouped in several key Sections, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the entire Group.
We are looking for senior Software Developer/Engineer with diverse range of skills who will help to adjust and design current applications set up in a line with business requirements (make business happy again). Client is currently transforming from an on-prem business to a cloud based business. You will have the opportunity to touch various stages of development from design to implementation. You would also be a part of a growing and diverse project team, responsible for maintenance of existing applications as well as designing and implementation of new ones based on modern microservice architecture principles.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders across various business locations
- Design and implementation of new, highly scalable applications and services in cloud namely MS Azure, but other clouds too
- Support existing applications through transition process from on-prem provision to cloud provision
- Design and support applications from monolith to microservice
- One day, you will be asked to support existing application and its users by helping them out with their questions and recording these questions and their solutions in an accessible way.
- Next day, you will be asked to diagnose an error on the core server of our application, then you will engage with relevant tech guys to solve the issue to deliver something that works better.
- Third day, you will have a meeting to help plan a solution workshop for your customers.
- Fourth day, you will be developing a new application to better respond to your customers’ needs and to fully integrate their new features.
- Fifth day, you will review what has been done and try to understand and learn for the future.
- Programming proficiency (Java, Python, Scala ... Golang an advantage)
- Minor frontend design experience ideally React
- Experience with design and implementation of CRUD application
- Experience with cloud: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- BA or BSC in Science or Math or Computer Science, preference for MSc in Computer science, Math or Engineering or relevant experience
Technology stack in use:
- Cloud services in MS Azure, GCP, AWS
- REST and GraphQL
What we offer:
- Relocation package – approx. 4000 EUR
- Vacation days, sick days and personal days
- Czech SIM card, monthly budget is set to 40 EUR (including 10GB FUP)
- Contribution to public transport costs 140 EUR
- Employee referral program bonus up to 2000 EUR
- Multisport card to access sports facilities in Prague
- Free ticket to Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Corporate and team events
- Education and Training courses
- Mentoring programme
- Unlimited contract