We are looking for RoR developer with advanced English who would also like to travel and explore the environment of Estonia. At the beginning of the project, we expect to work 2 weeks in Prague and 2 weeks in Estonia.
- Participation in the development of a complex core financial system and its further integration with other payment systems.
- Development and implementation of regulatory requirements, and maintenance of an existing application.
- The development activity is associated with an expansion of business to further countries.
- Besides the development of the existing system, you will participate in solution architecture, requirements analysis, and both automation and delivery process tests.
The role will include a mix of the following activities:
- Developing applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Working with RESTful APIs.
- Modern source control and version management systems, including git.
- Database design and operation.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of web development technologies, especially HTML and CSS, Maven or Gradle.
- Participating in setting standards for our growing mobile function.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
Are you interested? Let me know!
Please, send me your CV or Linkedin profile and I will contact you back.