Are you a fresh graduate interested in consulting or a seasoned pro with some years of experience? Are you tired of programming, too narrow scope of work, or just looking around for more interesting projects? Do you enjoy statistics, economics, math, physics, IT, or econometrics? Are you an analytical thinker who believes that the majority of business processes can be decomposed, measured, analyzed, and improved? Do you want to travel the world and broaden your horizon? Join our Adastra Business Consulting team!
What will you do:
- You will get a sneak peek into modern projects in the field of digitization and data science
- You will broaden your knowledge in Business Intelligence and get the opportunity to become an expert in your field within two years
- In a matter of months, you will be working with the Board level management of international financial institutions, telco or automotive
- Opportunity to influence core processes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with a flat hierarchy and colleagues who are always willing to help you
- Opportunity to work abroad and taste not only the dishes but also the culture of many interesting countries such as China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan or the Philippines
What you should have:
- Ambition to succeed and hardworking attitude
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking
- You are proficient in business English (B2/C1) and Czech/Slovak languages
- SQL knowledge is an advantage, as well as basic experience with IT tools configuration, process mapping, data models, etc.
- Knowledge of banking and financial sector is an advantage, as well as knowledge of statistical (data mining) methods
What we can offer you:
- International and friendly team
- Regular trainings and language courses
- Laptop and mobile phone even for private use
- Office Yoga a fruit day
- Meal allowance and other benefits
- Amazing office in Karlín, but you will spend most of your time on the journey :)
Sounds interesting? Let us know!
Still can't imagine what a consultant's life looks like? Meet our colleague Igor, who will be happy to show it to you: https://www.adastra-abc.com/en/discover/articles/how-it-goes-abc-through-eyes-our-consultants/
Are you ready for a new career challenge? Send us your CV, and we will be happy to meet you!