Are you interested in financial and investment planning, reporting, sales management or reducing CO2 emissions. As regards of these a activities, we are helping our important customer in the field of automotive and we are currently expanding our team.
If you already have experience with IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Planning or you feel like to learn these technologies, read on!
What will you do:
- Preparation of functional and system specifications.
- Analysis and design of applications.
- Software development of IBM Planning Analytics a Cognos Planning.
- Creating models and scenarios.
What you should have:
- Completed IT / Economic university.
- Very good knowledge of working with Excel (processing large amounts of data, contingency tables).
- Basic knowledge of programming (VBA, SQL, JAVA…).
- Background in the field of finance (financial analysis, planning, reporting, controlling ...).
- English at a very good communicative level.
You will have an advantage over others if:
- You know IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Planning.
- You have experience with data modeling (eg PowerDesigner, EA).
- You have knowledge of Oracle DB and SAP BO.
- You have worked in a BI environment or planning area.
- You speak German.
What we can offer you:
- We are no. 1 in the field of development in IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Planning in the Czech Republic and at the same time in the Top 5 in Europe.
- We have an international team (Argentina, Spain, Russia, Ukraine,…).
- We cooperate with other important partners.
Sounds interesting? Let us know!
Write us at email@example.com
Add a few lines about yourself and do not forget to include a CV or link to LinkedIn.
We will get in touch with you and agree on next steps.