For our client, one of the top banks in UAE, we are looking for an experienced iOS Developer with interest in Swift and a strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation.
What you should have:
- Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Swift in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels.
- Working experience with popular thid party libraries for networking, async image loading.
- Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/ SWIFT with Cocoa and other frameworks.
- Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM).
- Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit.
- Knowledge on Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit, SiriKit, Core Bluetooth.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Fluent English.
Is this you?
- You are able to ensure the quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- You can effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies.
- You are able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- You are a self-motivator and self-starter, having an ability to drive things without supervision and work collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
- Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present ideas to Senior and Executive management.
What we can offer you:
- Long-term cooperation on a variety of interesting projects.
- The multicultural environment of the leading banking group in the MENAT region.
- Working full remotely or from our office in Karlín, Prague.
- Contract or employee cooperation.
Let us know by sending your CV. We will go through it and get in touch with you with more details.