For our client, one of the top banks in UAE, we are looking for an experienced Android Developer with interest in Kotlin and a strong focus of object-oriented software development.
What you should have:
- Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Android, Kotlin in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development, Android SDK and its design patterns.
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques and experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Must have exposure to Android Architecture Components, full lifecycle of Android Apps: building from early stages, shipping through Google Play Store.
- Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
- Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem.
- Knowledge on MVVM, Clear Architecture.
- Knowledge on DI, Functional Programming and Firebase.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Fluent English.
Is this you?
- You are able to ensure the quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- You can effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies.
- You are able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- You are a self-motivator and self-starter, having an ability to drive things without supervision and work collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
- Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present ideas to Senior and Executive management.
What we can offer you:
- Long-term cooperation on a variety of interesting projects.
- The multicultural environment of the leading banking group in the MENAT region.
- Working full remotely or from our office in Karlín, Prague.
- Contract or employee cooperation.
Let us know by sending your CV. We will go through it and get in touch with you with more details.