For our client, one of the top banks in UAE, we are looking for an experienced JAVA developer with interest in microservices architecture and containerization.
What you should have:
- Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years of development and design experience in JAVA, J2EE technologies, and PL/SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of service-oriented architecture.
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning, debugging and monitoring.
- Good exposure on all phases of SDLC.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, containerization, Dockers, and Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Extensive coding experience with JAVA and J2EE technologies with SOLID principles and have a passion for coding.
- Hands-on experience in Weblogic, JBoss Application Servers.
- Good hands-on Server-side programming and exposure to servlets 3.0, session handling and JSP.
- Good understanding of Collection framework and concurrency.
- Good exposure on databases such as Oracle/MSSQL/MYSQL/POSTGRES.
- Excellent hands-on frameworks such as struts (mvc)/spring (mvc and dependency injection).
- Excellent hands-on ORM frameworks such as Hibernates/Mybatis.
- Familiar with Distributed services resiliency and monitoring in a production environment.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Fluent English.
Is this you?
- You are able to ensure the quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- You can effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies.
- You are able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- You are a self-motivator and self-starter, having an ability to drive things without supervision and work collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
- Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present ideas to Senior and Executive management.
What we can offer you:
- Long-term cooperation on a variety of interesting projects.
- The multicultural environment of the leading banking group in the MENAT region.
- Working full remotely or from our office in Karlín, Prague.
- Contract or employee cooperation.
Let us know by sending your CV. We will go through it and get in touch with you with more details.