For our client, one of the top banks in UAE, we are looking for an experienced developer with a focus on Spring Boot and related technologies.
What you should have:
- Minimum 5 years of development and design experience in Spring Boot and Microservices architecture.
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring.
- Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Extensive coding experience with SOLID principles, Event-Driven Architecture, Spring boot, MongoDB, Spring Cloud, Hibernate and have passion for coding.
- Good hands-on experience with cloud design patterns and their implementation.
- Well-versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem.
- Familiar with Distributed services resiliency and monitoring in a production environment.
- Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale, Kong etc.
- Experience in Banking, Financial, and Fintech experience in an enterprise environment preferred.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing, and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Fluent English.
Is this you?
- You are able to ensure the quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- You can effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies.
- You are able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- You are a self-motivator and self-starter, having an ability to drive things without supervision and work collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
- Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present ideas to Senior and Executive management.
What we can offer you:
- Long-term cooperation on a variety of interesting projects.
- A truly multicultural environment of the leading banking group in the MENAT region.
- Working full remotely or from our office in Karlín, Prague.
- Contract or employee cooperation.
Let us know by sending your CV. We will go through it and get in touch with you with more details.